Sign in to follow this  
IndhadeeqFutureMate

Who is Going 2 Win Da NBA?

Lets talk about Basketball now... who do you think is gonna win the NBA..My Team already Lost..so i don't care...me personally don't want the lakers to win..i know they are da best team..but i want some one like Sacramento to win or Even Dalas...I love east but they can't compete with West..So what u think? that is my opinion.

These are The Results frm da play offs so far

Detriot 1 Boston 1 "I want Detroit To Come out of Top.

New jersey 2 Charlotte 0 "New Jersey is better Team.

Dalas 1 Sacramento 1 This will be very interesting series. Love Both Teams.

Lakers 1 San Antonio 1 "I want San antonio to beat lakers..All your basketball lovers do u think that is possible..let me know

RAPTORS will be back next year with Vince Carter Healthy..yall watch out.

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

------------------

One who Lacks Kindness of Heart Lacks all good

By: Muslim

[This message has been edited by IndhadeeqFutureMate (edited 05-09-2002).]

Xafsa   

I dont care who wins as long as its not the lakers.god I hate that team...don't know why i just do.

Since Minnesota is out ...I aint gonna hate on any other team(except lakers of course)

Peace

Hibo   

Whats the point my team lost already... Don't worry yo'all 76ers will be back next year to take the title.....with Alan Iverson of course cwm16.gif . As for now i don't want Lakers to win.... coz i hate to see a team who is alwayz on the top to win...i wanna see new teams and fresh faces....Any other team would be good any anywayz... Itz all good!

salaam

Hibo   

isn't funny how the previous posters hate da Lakers?...my favorite line "Join them if you can't beat them"...Lakers all da way, before Kobe was jordan after him will be none...The next six championship's belongs to Lakers..period what part of this don't y'all get?...look at the lakers from last year and da one's from this year...obviously no matter how much changes u do to da team it don't matter cuz kobe is in charge everywhere he goes to...

------------------

"Life is a test.. u either pass or fail"

Hibo   

LAKERS!!

NO doubt..

34 is my fav wink.gif coz am big like him and got the jersery and all..hehehe..

peez..

Hibo   

I see lakers are becoming the team we love to hate.

I don't like them suckers too, I hope they loose, anyways I think UTAH deserves the title this year, cuz the twin towers are there. peace

Hibo   

Utah man what game you watching! they been long gone..lol ilmatic i know you mean spurs....

Yahye   

We got one LAKER fan up in here good to see that, and for those that hate the lakers I can see why you would hate them, after all they are the team to beat in this league and the word dynasty best describes them just like the Bulls of the 90's.

But This is the year I believe the LAKERS will not advance to the FINALS. The team that will come out of the WEST will be DALLAS, I mean tell me how can you stop DALLAS with 5 starters that are deadly from outside that inside and 5 more players that come out of the bench who can start for any other team in the NBA. And please don't tried to argue that the LAKERS have an answer for these guys because they don't. Is shaq going to come to the 3-point line to guard Nowitzki I don't thinks so. As far as the KINGS are concern well they may as well pack their bags now.

Yahye   

Oh yeah once DALLAS comes out of the WEST then they should be handed the Champion trophy because there is no opponent from the EAST.

Salaamz To all

Well i'de have to say since MY TEAM the CELTICS won last night and are continuing to dominate the EAST....my pick would be them to take it all the way even beating the the long chain of LAKER wins....and this is only my opinon ppl so don't bite my head off aight. Walker and Pierce have long been overlooked but they'll get their chance to SHINE like no other with that coveted prize....alwasy keepin their eyes on the prize...well enough about my bragging rights the CELTICS don't pay moi...anywho

Much Luv and GO CELTICS cwm16.gif

BTW: i'm a New Jersey native who happens to be an undercover NETS FAN....so hush hush

[This message has been edited by DIRAC_N_TIMZ (edited 05-10-2002).]

Hibo   

See now I got hope's that the Spur's can stop the Laker'z...4Real'..as long as that boy ' KObe doesn't hug the ball' as always. I think the Spur's can STOP the CHAMpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

But on the real', I think i ought' to be rootin' for the Kingsssssssssssssssssssssss. They the only team' in the west that got what it take's to pull it ova' other than the Lakers.DAMN THAT TEAM.. Is it the team we luv. 2 hate cwm26.gif

East damn'. I can't decide to choose. But either Mav's or the HOrnet's deserve it to be the East Champz. The Piston's, I don't know, i doubt about it, even thought they have been' alrigh so far. But then again, the table's can always turn around..na i'mean

Some of these team's haven't even been to the playoff serious for long time...all of them are barbarads na i'mean..these cat's got pressure's on them...the Laker'z have Experiences. Not that i want them 2 win, but they got size of ShaqAttack..shout' who' gonna stop em'. cwm40.gif

Ta Ta Tiya*

Abdinuur   

LA to da fullest cuz.

Even tho' I dont live in LA anymore, I still got nothin' but l-o-v-e for my LA soljas.

Best luv goes to Phil for his successful work! cwm16.gifcwm32.gifcwm37.gifcwm26.gifcwm6.gifcwm2.gif

Baydan   

uxm sorry to interupt but is SanAntonio still playing?? That's my team.

Also like Utah and their showty white dude John Stackton aint he just great?

sorry havent watched basketball for the past couple of years. Anymore cute guys that joined ladies?? Lol

Okeey I know the EXIT cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 05-09-2002).]